Monday, February 11, 2013

IN VEST MENT

IMG_6096
Restu Anggraini pants and top, New Look vest, @deefastore bag, 
IMG_6092
Restu Anggraini pants and top, @deefastore bag, New Look vest

Hello everyone ! Just a quick post to wish you a cool week ahead. anyways I am wearing Restu Anggraini top and leather pants. i Love leather pants. I am so annoyed because i lost my Zara red leather pants. maybe some of you ever seen it in my old post. Gah ! where is it :'( . why do i lost many things lately, except weight! grrhh! I don't know if you can see it or not but the top has lil aztec print which is cute, i like it :) as you know, Restu Anggraini collections are available at MUSE 101, jakarta ( FX Mall ) , and Mein Muslima Designer, jakarta. follow their twitter @restuanggraini . and don't forget to follow me on twitter @nadashouts and instagram @indahnadapuspita , cao cao ! :)
  _MG_1559

8 comments:

Erra Kyra said...

COMEL! its mean.. u sangat lah CUTE ! ok..



hee btw salam kenal..

saya ERRA KYRA.

=P

*0813 1902 3735 . my numb at jakarta. ok Nada ! see u again.


Milla Kartikasari said...

so surprised when I see ur post suddenly I look a new one again..

i'm so lucky isn't it?
hehe

very,very gorgeous dear :)

allfitri raga putti said...

always love your post ^^

Surya Laili said...

kak nadaaa, I can't see ur top clearly... seems so cute and wearable.

visit! http://suryanovic.blogspot.com/ follow!

Hatta Shani said...

perasaan akhir" ini make up nya bikin matamu jadi tambah sipit, jadi bingung, hahaha, nice outfit!

LaiLa said...

Beautiful outfit, I like the scarf so much!

Cindy Aisyah Firdiah said...

ahhhhhhh cantik <3, beauty as always, apa sih ka rahasianya?

lavita ebella said...

I love your top & pants! :)

Kindly visit our handmade bag shop ♥ http://lavitaebella-shop.blogspot.com