Saturday, February 16, 2013

AFTER THE RAIN

_MG_1659
_MG_1676


I was ettending my friend's mom skincare clinic's opening yesterday after college. This is not my hijab style to college for sure. I didn't hv many times to go home first so was still on my college's make up ( foundation, mascara, eyebrow pencil :p )
at least my hijab looks good that's why i re-steyled it after class, or I would look like I was sick or... everybody would be like..'who's daughter is this, where is ur mom, kid" :''(


_MG_1679
_MG_1681
_MG_1683
_MG_1686
_MG_1690


_MG_1687

I loved the weather anywaay , such a lovely day :)


_MG_1665
_MG_1662

Outfit

Shirt and Dress : Gaudi 
Glasses : Fendi
Watch : Paris Hilton
Flatshoes : Payless
Juggler Chiffon : @Blankstoreid ( twitter )
Pants : @fourgirlswebstore ( instagram )
Bag : @luckymesh ( instagram )

8 comments:

nourash said...

love your dress its beautiful ,,,,but hey pretty girls in there your pants too tights

restumargie said...

You have fantastic taste and you always manage to find such cute pieces.. ;)

micha said...

your outfit you're going too well,beautiful dress.
Xoxo

The chic and cheap said...

u look amazing.

I love how delicate these colors are .

lavita ebella said...

Sooo beautiful! :)

Kindly visit our handmade bag shop ♥ http://lavitaebella-shop.blogspot.com

MANNEQUINA moslema said...

Dear Mba Indah..
We are big fans of your style and we wonder if you would like to be our model for the next photo session of our collection? we would be very honored and pleased.

Mannequina
P: +628211449119
E: mannequina.clothing@gmail.com
B: mannequina-clothing.blogspot.com

Cindy Aisyah Firdiah said...

beauty, as always, whats the secret sis? ;)
btw, is that on Gading, right?

LaiLa said...

Love the dress and the hijab style, so awesome!