Friday, November 4, 2011

faceless

Body&soul shirt, H&M skirt

Zara necklace


Hello loves,  I made my turban tutorial, this is the basic way to make a turban style, hope this video gives you some ideas to make your own turban style :) for better quality, watch it on my youtube channel, indahnadapuspita93 or click here




since i realize that my closet is overload , i plan to sale some of them. yap, like a "garage sale" but im surely not going to sale them in my garage, but in a blog. so you can easily see them. what do you think? are you gonna be the one who interested to buy my stuffs ? i hope so :) help me to tidy my closet up ! im gonna tell you in this lovely blog if i already finish making my "garage sale" blog :)


kisses and hugs, Nada :-)



12 comments:

syafiqah nazri said...

hai nada :) cant wait to see your garage sale :))
i never miss reading your entry :D

esya.bachri said...

Nada....i heart ur bLog :D

naf. said...

cant wait for the garage sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ayu nurmalita sari said...

wow, definitely cant wait for that

amy syahirah said...

cantik =)

Sishi Semet said...

you look so pretty! and your songs selection is superb to accompany me enjoying your pretty blog. :)

Nisrina Putri said...

Can't wait for the garage sale, sist! ;)

Nona Reena said...

cant wait for ur garage sale to. cepatan...

mumcallmeNURUL said...

yeayyyy..!!! can't wait to grab some of ur stuff..=)


-nurul-

Regina said...

can't wait!!! you're so adorable, Nada

olippioss-titis said...

i can't wait for ur garage sale, yey !! :D

Astri Dwi Rizki said...

Hi nada..

love 2 see u garage sale..

^^